[nabs-l] Help! I'm having problems with Blackboard!

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Thu Mar 17 07:45:48 UTC 2011

Hi, Kerri.
I tried it again, and was able to answer two questions. After the
second question, something wierd popped up. The Jaws didn't read it,
but my brother told me that it was wanting me to install some new
updates to Windows. I don't think my computer has enough memory to
keep installing updates. If I don't, the Jaws stops working,
altogether. What do I do? I'm tired of this mess! To quote David
Crowder, (Contemporary Christian artist,) "Technology is a killer."
Blessings, and thanks for your help.
Joshua