[nabs-l] Using A Brailler In College

Brianna Scerenscko bfs1206 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 22:37:44 UTC 2011

Hello NABS Members,

I was going to justify one of the new, plastic braillers to have
instead of my old one because of portability; however, one of my old
braille instructores said that I won't need a brailler if I have a
Braille Note. But what about using it for math? I would assume that I
will need it for math. Any imput would be helpfull.

Thank You

Brianna

--
Brianna Scerenscko