[nabs-l] Michigan Project

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Mar 26 04:56:04 UTC 2011

I have been asked to circulate this announcement.

Dave

Fellow Federationists, the Michigan Affiliate has
embarked on an exciting adventure.  We have begun
a web-based business/fundraiser called Natures
Finest Bounty) check out the initials) we are
presently featuring our increasingly popular and
beloved coffee, including the ever popular
Michigan Cherry. A sample of our line includes
such favorites as Mary’s Favorite – Columbia
supremo, La Grande Traverse – a delicious French
roast, sooper Dooper Yooper –Sumatra Dark,
Manitou Blueberry, and Detroit Decaffe – French
roast and Keweenaw hazelnut. Go to   our website
to see all of our wonderful offerings at
<http://www.naturesfinestbounty.com>www.naturesfinestbounty.com
often for specials and new offerings.  Coffee is
roasted the same week that you order it, so its
freshness is second-to-none.  You may purchase
the coffee at
<http://www.naturesfinestbounty.com>www.naturesfinestbounty.com
with a credit card on our accessible web
site.  You will enjoy seeing our web page and
checking out all of our coffee offerings.

In addition to our coffee, we intend to sell
items made by blind people.  Such items include
crafts, jams, jellies and other preserves, Soap,
candy and other quality items made and sold by
blind entrepreneurs.  We will happily carry your
music or writing if you are an artist or
writer.  We want a digital photo and a returnable
sample of your work to assure that our items are
of a quality that meets our high standards and
expectations of ourselves as blind people.

So, if you are craving a great cup of coffee go
to <http://www.naturesfinest>www.naturesfinest
bounty.com.  If you want more information or wish
to sell your wares on our website, please contact
Mary Wurtzel:
<mailto:marywurtzel at att.net>marywurtzel at att.net,
or call 517-485-0326.  We look forward to working
together for mutual prosperity.