[nabs-l] Blind Majority

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Sun Mar 27 01:24:05 UTC 2011

Rather than turning your sighted friend down for membership, why don't
you tell them that they should find a blind person to come in with them
thus meting your majority? Or, use your sighted candidate's interest as
motivation to generate interest in getting some more blind folks in?

Respectfully,
Jedi