[nabs-l] OT weight issues

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Sun Mar 27 02:30:29 UTC 2011

I highly recommend a book called the 3-hour diet by Jorge Cruise. It's
available through BARD, so its accessible.

As to exercise, I'd recommend Curves as Curves is highly accessible.
They have a color-codeed work-out system, but you're not required to
use it. It's just there to help you track colories burned and the like.
The actual machines can work without using the system; they run on your
own power, so you don't need to see to opperate the equipment. Many
blind women attend Curves. Plus, Curves has a built-in network of
accountability buddies as you build social relationships there with the
other members.

Respectfully,
Jedi