[nabs-l] Fwd: [Gabs] March 2011 Connecting The Dotz

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 05:33:24 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Connecting the Dotz Newsletter <ctdnewsteam at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 15:49:13 -0400
Subject: [Gabs] March 2011 Connecting The Dotz
To: GABS at nfbnet.org

Hi All,

It's that time again...another awesome issue of the GABS quarterly
newsletter Connecting The Dotz is out and hotter than ever! If you
want to experience some of that GA SWAG then you should definitely
check it out. Thanks to everyone that contributed to this issue. Below
you will find the link to the newsletter. We hope you guys enjoy!

CTD News Team

http://nfbga.org/GABS/page5/page10/page10.html

--
Nikki Jackson
Editor, Connecting The Dots Newsletter

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Gabs:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/gabs_nfbnet.org/trillian551%40gmail.com

--
Mary Fernandez
President: Georgia Association of Blind Students

"It's not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much
rather you weren't doing it."
Terry Pratchett