[nabs-l] accessing class material

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 04:07:22 UTC 2011

Ashley,
Your professors should send them to you before class.  If they are bringing print copies for everyone else, it is reasonable for them to send it to you electronically in the same time frame.  If the handouts are valuable for learning, which presumably they are, then you need to have access to them when everyone else does.  That way you can make notes on them etc. as the prof covers the material.  I don't know what profs typically do, but this is what they should do.

-Greg