[nabs-l] Working with the public

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 21:54:17 UTC 2011

Ashley,

Label everything you can that you will use.  I would label the phone for
the functions that are accessible.  They do make accessible business
phones, but I'm not sure how much they cost.

Some things will require memorization, but if you are working using and
doing things frequently, you will grow familiar with everything.

Goodluck.

Bridgit

Message: 4