[nabs-l] Blind people rock climbing

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 21:21:15 UTC 2011

Yes this is completely on-topic for this list. Rock climbing is a
popular student activity, and it is useful for us students to trade
ideas on not only how to climb, but also how to belay another climber.
I know at my old university there was an indoor climbing wall at our
student union and I believe other universities have climbing groups or
local rock gyms that students like to frequent.

Arielle

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org