[nabs-l] at&T question

Sally Thomas seacknit at gmail.com
Sun May 1 13:19:24 UTC 2011

The time we were in the AT&T office they told us it would take about a year
for the companies to be fully merged.  At that time T-Mobile would
disappear.  I wonder what might happen to the T-Mobile discount.  That said,
I am a T-Mobile customer and I tried to get the discount.  they said I had
to prove I was a member of the NFB.  I tried to find out how I could prove
it but wasn't able to!

Sally Thomas