[nabs-l] studying, skimming and reference material

Bill eventhorizon315 at frontier.com
Mon May 2 10:55:38 UTC 2011

Hello,
What I have found helpful is if you select all the text in each chapter and
paste it in a new document you can do a word or phrase search and then you
can save some time.  Also you could separate the index and/or glossary in
its own document, convert it into a text document and place it in your
Reader stream for convenience.