[nabs-l] New Technology and Blindness

Jorge Paez computertechjorgepaez at gmail.com
Mon May 2 21:24:32 UTC 2011

Chris:
Your logic is flawless.
Taking it from a business point,
it makes complete sense though.
Here's the thing:
those groups sometimes make very dumb decisions with a closed mind.
For example: can you imagine they tried to attack the sale of second hand books?

Like,
say you have a book and sold it to someone who really wants it,
well, they tried to classify that as a violation of copyright! law.

So yeah, those groups aren't always logical about their decisions.

Jorge