[nabs-l] Volunteer to help blind orphans in China

Jing Crystal Wu 吴晶 wujing19861209 at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 02:13:59 UTC 2011

Dear Beth,

I am teaching English at the center, and also doing project consultant work.
So far, we have one mobility instructor from California, one
multiple-disability educator from France, one blind Braille teacher, one
music teacher, and five Chinese teachers. Of course, the orphanage have many
care-givers, administraters, fund raisers, public relation manager and staff
members. Bethel has foster care, education and self-care training for kids.
Bethel even has its own farm field, so the kids can help to feed dogs,
goats, chickens, ducks. Right now, I am trying to push to open up a job
training course; however, I can't stay in Beijing for too long. If any of
you is interested to do job training, counciling, independence training, I
am sure you will be very helpful in Bethel.

I must encourage kids to learn, to live and to travel independently. It'll
be wonderful if we can something together. My skype is
jing.wu.crystal
MSN: wujing19861209 at hotmail.com

Sincerely,
Crystal