[nabs-l] Volunteer to help blind orphans in China

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 01:38:59 UTC 2011

Hi Crystal,
It's Mary Fernandez  we met when you went to The atlanta convention.
The Matilda Ziegler magazine does still exist. One  of my friends is a
writer for it.
I'll get in touch with you and see if I can help in anyway. I'm always
looking for great experiences for summers, so hopefully I can help.
Talk toyou soon.
Mary

--
Mary Fernandez
President: Georgia Association of Blind Students

"It's not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much
rather you weren't doing it."
Terry Pratchett