[nabs-l] Volunteer to help blind orphans in China

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 03:20:07 UTC 2011

I think an article would be great. A publication that is on a smaller
scale is our Student Slate. So, an article for that might not be as
time consuming, and it is more specific to students. So, if you want
to start somewhere, that is a great option. You can email me offlist
if you are interested in writing an article for The Slate.

I think it is great that you are doing international work! I know that
sometimes I forget that blind people exist outside of the U.S. and
while that sounds foolish, I think it is easy for us to get caught up
in our own culture and to not be thankful for the ways Americans have
access that many blind people in other countries have not yet gained.

Cindy

On 5/3/11, Jing Crystal Wu 吴晶 <wujing19861209 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Mary,
>
> Are you still in New Jersey? I think we added each other on Skype. Great, if
> you want to experience something new, I have loads of ideas. haha Don't
> scared, it won't kill you.
>
> Look forward to talk to you.
>
> Crystal

>>> from Ruth Davis, former editor, last year, and she told me that the

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/dotkid.nu