[nabs-l] what is Federationism

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed May 4 20:15:18 UTC 2011

Thanks, Kirt! I completely agree with that philosophy.  Now as I
think about it, I think Dr.  Jernigan stated the NFB philosophy
very clearly when he said, "The real problem of blindness is not
the loss of eyesight.  The real problem is the lack of
understanding and education which exist.  If a blind person has
the proper training and opportunity, blindness can be reduced to
a minor physical nuissance."

Chris Nusbaum

--- Sent from my Braille-Note