[nabs-l] notetaker prices

humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Fri May 6 03:30:29 UTC 2011

Hi dear notetaker users:
I'm going to graduate out of high school, and all the assistive
technology such as my BrailleNote will have to be return to the
school district as it isn't mine. With that in mind, I'm in the
process of looking at notetakers which one is better, and which
one might really soothe my needs in college. I'm also looking at
prices. Do you know of any price list or comparison that I can
find? Do you know any exact prices for notetakers such as the
BrailleNote mPower, BrailleNote apex, and the Pacmate Omni with a
Braille display? I'm considering 3 choices: An apex with a
Braille style keyboard and 18 cell braille display, a BrailleNote
mPower with the same specs as the apex, or a Pacmate QX 440 (With
a querty keyboard and a 40 cell Braille display) which one of my
best friends has and loves it -- But anyways, I would like some
info on this. I've seen discussions on the list about these
devices, but I would like some more information.
Cheers, Humberto