[nabs-l] Itunes and RFB app problem

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Fri May 6 06:49:19 UTC 2011

Dear nabs list,
  I'm hoping some of you ipod hobbiests can help me out here.  I just
bought the RFB Ipod app, and I'm trying to transfer books I've
downloaded from my computer to my ipod.  But, unfortunately, I can't
find the "share" button on the itunes page anywhere, even after I've
selected RFB&D from my apps list.  (I couldn't figure out how to
choose the device originally-mine was the only one that came up and I
can't find a "devices" pain anywhere)  So...how in the name of Marc
Maurer am I supposed to transfer this dang thing?
  Warmest regards,
Kirt