[nabs-l] notetaker prices

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri May 6 14:20:01 UTC 2011

Don't forget about the BrailleSense as well, some have had very good luck with that note taker from HIMS.  GW Micro still has information about these note
takers at

http://www.gwmicro.com/Notetakers/

and there could be other dealers.  Also don't overlook the approach of using a refreshable braille display with a laptop computer.  In some ways this
approach is less convenient while offering more flexibility.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson