[nabs-l] Itunes and RFB app problem

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Fri May 6 16:43:22 UTC 2011

Mike,
  I think that's enough to get me started-thank you.  I'm used to just
opening programs and kind of figuring them out so that's why Itunes
really threw me for a loop.  You didn't sound condescending at all-to
be fair, I should've looked up a few things before complaining to the
list...but hey, I was tired!  :)
  But I'll keep your offer for assistance in mind-if I can't figure
this out I'll take you up on it.
  Oh-and Darian or Liz?  Maybe using itunes could be the subject of
some future NABS conference call, I'd certainly be there for that one.
 :)
  Warmest regards,
Kirt