[nabs-l] And the winner is...

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun May 8 01:39:33 UTC 2011

Hi, Juan and all.

Yea! That's awesome! Being a new member who doesn't know all this
stuff, can you or someone else on the list please send me the
phone number and the conference call code so I can join on the
22nd? Also, I know in Liz's first post about the topic, she said
that we could suggest guest speakers on the call when voting if
we wanted to.  Will there be any...  or is it a surprise? *
Smile! Thanks!

Chris Nusbaum

--- Sent from my Braille-Note