[nabs-l] An Article about another Student at Myy College

Josh Gregory joshkart12 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 03:21:06 UTC 2011

Hmm...  interesting.
  If I can say this here: I do
* not * think we are helpless.  I myself offten advocate for
myself and
while I sometimes do not like doing things for myself, I know
that I have to, and so I do.  I am in a house at the Maryland
School for the Blind where this is promoted, the Rancher.  If
anyone wants to know of my experiences, (as I am in a wheelchair
as well as blind) definitely feel free to write me offlist.
Josh