[nabs-l] Out of curiosity

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Sun May 8 03:47:27 UTC 2011

Mark,
  I remember a speech, either by dr. Jernigan or dr. Ten Broek (I
think it was Ten Broek), where he mentioned that the aspiration to
fight blindness was "no doubt a worthy goal", or something along those
lines.  But, as we've seen on other discussions on-list, opinions of
individual Federationists would probably vary considerably.
  Warmest regards,
Kirt