[nabs-l] An Article about another Student at Myy College

Josh Gregory joshkart12 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 03:52:08 UTC 2011

I agree completely.  I mean, where would I be today without O and
M or OT or any other therapy I had when I was in public school? I
am, in fact,  still having these therapies, so that, when I go
out in the world in about a year or so when I will graduate from
high school, I will be able to function to the best of my
abilities.
Josh