[nabs-l] Out of curiosity

Josh Gregory joshkart12 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 19:27:21 UTC 2011

My school does or did something like that, they'll give all the
teachers blindfolds, and I think canes, and have them walk to
school like us students do.  From what I have heard, they come
away saying how different the experience was and (from a travel
perspective anyway) how much more difficult it is to be blind
than sighted.
Josh

sent from my Apex