[nabs-l] Placement Exams

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sun May 8 20:02:10 UTC 2011

hello all,

when i took my math placement exam at my community college in michigan i took the math part with a reader/scribe in the math lab department and, just recently i took the math part with a reader/scribe with the dss and, i also had double time for it as well.

i hope this was helpful for you all!

hugs,
amy