[nabs-l] Out of curiosity

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Sun May 8 21:13:37 UTC 2011

Patrick,

You really ought to read the press releases that come out from FFB
regarding these dinners. Most people who attended don't talk about how
educational it was in the sense that you do. They talk about how hard
it was and how incompetent they felt. I don't think there are any
blanket statements there at all; I'm just talking about what I've read.
If you're a member of the FFB and the NFB, maybe it's a good idea for
you to talk with the FFB about the negative impact they're
inadvertently creating for the blindness community and help them find a
way to meet their goals without damning us in the process.

respectfully Submitted