[nabs-l] what is Federationism

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sun May 8 21:57:43 UTC 2011

hello chris and all,

this is a interesting topic and one that we all need to know why we joined the federation and what it means to be a federationist. it's meant to me that we can do anything like sighted can do with usingg alternative techniques and that we can live on equal terms with the sighted public.

it's just a physical nuisance. it's also a part of me and who i'am. i didn't think this before until i found the ferdeation until 1995 but, in living in this world and living with the philosophy as who i'am and, who is what fedeerationis,mmeans to me.

thanks for sharing and, i will talk to you all soon.

hugs,
from amy