[nabs-l] blackboard and discussion board

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue May 10 21:43:59 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I thought Blackboard was supposed to be more accessible. I wish they would make headings for major topics.
Also I noticed the discussion board is not accessible.  When you attempt to create a new thread and post a comment, jaws will not let you into the body of the message to post.  I am not sure how you read other student comments either.  Are you supposed to click on their name or the discussion thread’s  name?  Are you able to read other comments fine?

This annoying since I could not post my homework online this semester like everyone else.
Ashley