[nabs-l] blackboard and discussion board

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed May 11 02:15:32 UTC 2011

Mike,
Good idea. Who would I contact there? Curtis Chong? I have jaws 12, but
still issues and I could not use the discussion board and this is
problematic for my online class as well.
I just found out one of our last assignments entails commenting on other
students comments on the discussion board.
Yikes.
So not only do I need to post, but I need to read comments too!