[nabs-l] A blind Fulbright grantee's question

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Wed May 11 23:16:26 UTC 2011

Sean,
As you said, it's just a matter of preference. I have taken advanced math and economics classes, and I always find it a lot more efficient to use tactile graphics produced by Adaptive Technology on campus than using anyone to describe them to me.
I wasn't saying that I have anything against readers, I was just wondering if people use them because they like it or because they think it's useful.

IC