[nabs-l] Out of curiosity

Jing Crystal Wu 吴晶 wujing19861209 at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 05:19:35 UTC 2011

Dear Antonio and others,

Yes, I have heard of Dialogue in the Dark and have been to their headquarter
in Hamburg, Germany. I also attended their workshop both in Hong Kong and
Germany. It's a very good educational event for sighted people. I introduced
DID to some of my sighted friends and received positive feedback from them.
DID also try to open franchizie in different countries.

Regards,
Crystal