[nabs-l] NFB training centers and guide dogs

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Thu May 12 15:10:39 UTC 2011

Jedi,
  Some of my skills are superb-some are not-they could all use
improvement.  I definitely have a high enough skill level to thrive in
college, in the workplace, and, should I choose, in the family.  On
the other hand, I have to take your word about training showing you
deficiencies you didn't know you had because you've been there and I
haven't.  I'll read the book-I read it a few years back but that was
before I really understood what was going on and such.
  Warmly,
Kirt