[nabs-l] NABS Membership Committee Presents: A Call on Technology!

Liz Bottner liziswhatis at hotmail.com
Fri May 13 05:55:40 UTC 2011

Hello again NABS (from your Membership Committee):

It goes beep, bop, boop, it clicks, it hums, and today, it even talks to
you. It's all around us, and it's technology. We use it every day to keep in
touch with friends and family, do assignments for school, and all sorts of
other things. This month's conference call will focus on devices we can use
and the methods by which we can use them for school, home, on the road, and
even work. In no particular order, we will have Dale Sczweck (pronounced
Shweck) speaking to the recreational side of technology, our own Liz Bottner
on the academic side of it all, and Tony Olivero on the professional/work
side of things. Here's the info because we know you can't wait.

Who: The NABS Membership Committee, of course

What: Conference call on technology use at school, work, and everywhere
else.

When: Sunday May 22 at 7:00 PM ET.

Where: (712) 775-7100, followed by the pass code 257963.

Why: Because wherever you are, you can use technology to your advantage, and
we can get you started in how to do that.

We look forward to a great conversation, great insight, and neat strategies
from our speakers and you. So why not  join us? You can really learn a lot.
See you there!

Sincerely,

Your wonderful NABS Membership Committee

Liz Bottner

Co-Chair, NABS Membership Committee

Guiding Eyes Graduate Council

GEB Voicemail:  800-942-0149 Ext. 2531