[nabs-l] PacMate for sale

Hai Nguyen Ly gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 18 02:44:23 UTC 2011

Good evening all,
I am posting the following sale for a friend. If interested, please feel free to contact her using the information listed in the following message.

***
I have a pacmate qx440 for sale.  It is running 4.0 of the firmware and has a scratch in the upper left corner.  The braille display is in excellent condition and gently used.  It has the charger, a usb cable, an executive products leather case for the pacmate but doesn't integrate the braille display in that case.  There is a vinal case which is separate for the braille display.  I'm asking $800 including shipping.

If interested please email me at kelly at handytech.us.