[nabs-l] logic

Âris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed May 18 20:30:25 UTC 2011

Huh? Why would a teacher give you homework on a subject you've
never studied in class? Isn't the point of homework practicing
what you've learned, or at least what the teachers say the point
of homework is? Well, that won't change anything.  You've still
got the homework.  * Smile! Try doing a Google search for it.
Google has helped me with math homework many times.  Also, you
might want to try going to either of these Web sites and
searching for it: www.mathisfun.com or www.classzone.com.  On
classzone.com, you can access many textbooks used in middle and
high school.  Try to find yours! If worse comes to worse and
these sites aren't accessible, maybe you could ask your reader to
help you if you have one or can get someone to be a reader for
you.  Hope this helps!

 Chris

--- Sent from my BrailleNote