[nabs-l] braille note V. Sense V. Packmate

Âris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu May 19 19:57:36 UTC 2011

So does the Apex, but it's running a * really old version of
Windows CE, which is annoying when trying to cync it to a newer
PC.  By the way, what do you all think about the TTS on all these
notetakers? I like Eloquence personally because it's more
human-sounding and clearer in my opinion, but a lot of people
like the BN's Keynote Gold.  What about the others?

 Chris

--- Sent from my BrailleNote