[nabs-l] Fwd: [gui-talk] Fwd: Federal Government NotComplying with Web Site Accessibility Requirements, Study Indicates

Brice Smith brice.smith319 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 04:20:43 UTC 2011

At the risk of being that guy, I just took two minutes to find a train
from my hometown to Orlando for convention. It would cost me about $80
and would travel through the night. I backed out short of entering my
credit card number.

I didn't experience any awkward poking around and the process seemed
usable to me.

What's the problem?

Brice