[nabs-l] About the future of NABS and the NFB

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri May 20 18:10:53 UTC 2011

I think there are valid points to what both Mike and Kirt are saying.
However, I would think you could make that argument for any segment of
the blindness community, and I think that as members of student
divisions-( the population that TVIs serve) we should  make more of an
effort wherever possible to reach those j  population