[nabs-l] logic

Âris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri May 20 20:01:08 UTC 2011

I'm in 7th grade in accelerated classes.  Here in Maryland, they
let kids who qualify take high school credit algebra courses in
7th and 8th grade, but only if you qualify when taking the
Algebra Readiness Test.  I'm not taking Algebra 1 this year, but
I will next year.  Fun! I'm being sarcastic there.  Some 7th
graders took the 9th grade algebra HSA's this week, by the way.
Not me!

 Chris

--- Sent from my BrailleNote