[nabs-l] online college vs classroom instruction

Josh Gregory joshkart12 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 00:25:00 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I'm a little curious here, what do people think on this? For us
blind students who are about to graduate from high school soon
(I'm a junior this year and will be a senior next) college is
something some of us look into.  So, my question: Do people think
that online college is more accessible for blind people, or
classroom instruction? If I may ask, what have people's
experiences been with both? What about a person who is blind and
partially in a wheelchair such as myself, could I manage in an
on-campus environment or would online instruction be better for
me?
Thanks so much,
Josh

Sent from my Apex