[nabs-l] Random Question

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Sun May 22 19:23:28 UTC 2011

In my opinion, though, following or not following the horse races
(which I do not) has nothing to do with the question. A simple
dictionary search for 'Preakness' brought up a simple definition that
the Preakness is a racehorse (I think) and that is is pronounced
preek-nis. Ok, so that's what I offered here. *shrug* When soemthing
is terribly mispronounced by JAWS, that is usually the route I go,
since dictionaries know what they are talking about. The one I use:
Dictionary.com...now that I've got it figured out.