[nabs-l] Ebook Accessibility/The Future of NLS And Bookshare

Jorge Paez computertechjorgepaez at gmail.com
Wed May 25 01:17:51 UTC 2011

I think Bookshare will go away.
Yes, you can read books with a braille display, if you have an iPhone 4 or above.
And also: can't you use your notetaker with the PC as a braille display?
I don't see NLS going any time soon just for the braille books.
They might move away from audio/online, but the braille books are still valuable.
I, like you, want to read the digital stuff on a display too.