[nabs-l] Why Did I Join Nabs?

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Wed May 25 02:18:52 UTC 2011

I joined because I love hearing all the great ideas/suggestions/advice
people have to give whenever I am unsure of what to do/where to find
something or anything along these lines.  I also love helping when I
know the answer to someone else who is unsure of something as well.  I
also love reading all the amazing things that people in their
divisions are doing!  Finally, I must agree with the point that we
have to put an end to the missconceptions that some people still have
about us(Blind/Visually Impaired individuals).

Justin