[nabs-l] Ebook Accessibility/The Future of NLS And Bookshare

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Wed May 25 03:42:50 UTC 2011

To all,
  Please do your best to disregard the aweful grammar and terrible
typos I made in that last post.  That'll teach me to send stuff
without double-checking and editing first!  Anyways, my terrible
delivery of that last message didn't do it justice.  If it's not too
jmuch trouble, read what I tried to write and not what I actually
wrote.  *grin*