[nabs-l] New Nabs Conference Call Is Available For Download

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Wed May 25 16:25:24 UTC 2011

Let me just clarify..
First off, sorry the links for the training centers appeared that way
in email. I have a feeling unless your email is set to display html
it'll be weird like that.
Yes, APril is the most recent call sadly. Ironic that technology would
fail in a technology conference.
But as I also said, I'll be working with the membership committee to
get the audio sounding better, get the recordings to not fail like
that as has happened at times, and most importantly, to make it so
these calls can be heard live as they're happening as it was when this
project first started.
I can tell you now that the meeting from National Convention will be
on the nabslinkaudio.org site as one large download, unless people
want it broken up, but that will be much harder to set up with our
archival system as it is now.