[nabs-l] Why Did I Join Nabs?

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Wed May 25 16:44:08 UTC 2011

I am a part of the students division not only because I'm a student, but
because of the wealth of information that is provided on this list and in
the division.

Granted, I am not nearly as young as some of you, which some regards I feel
a bit on the outside. This is the most likely the best place for the stage
of life I'm in right now.

Marsha