[nabs-l] Ebook Accessibility/The Future of NLS And Bookshare

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed May 25 18:37:12 UTC 2011

I've heard from many individuals that bookshare is a great source for
pleasure books, but a terrible place to get textbooks.
That is why we need electronic text from publishers, and we still will need
RFB or Learning Ally.
I think the repository of books,, NIMAC is only for k-12 students.

I certainly see a place for NLS because it gives the access we would have
from a public library.
Bookshare might decline though in popularity; time will tell.
Ashley