[nabs-l] [Blindtlk] [nfb-talk] {Disarmed} Federal law preempts blindflyers'claims over airport kiosks

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed May 25 20:05:49 UTC 2011

Yes, but that's hopefully a temporary fix.  We're trying to get *
independent access to the kiosks, just like sighted people.  If
there's a big line at the manned counter, a sighted person has
the option of going over to the kiosk and checking in just as
easily.  We need that same access!

 Chris

--- Sent from my BrailleNote