[nabs-l] Ebook Accessibility/The Future of NLS And Bookshare

Kevin Fjelsted kfjelsted at gmail.com
Wed May 25 22:27:15 UTC 2011

I think that defeats the purpose of availability and accessible. Why would I want to go to a DS organization if I didn't have to?

It is bad enough that I need to go to them if I can't find another way to get the material but if it is already prepared I shouldn't have to go to them at all.
SO what ever source catalogs the titles and content should be available to us.

That is why BookShare which is already setup could do that very quickly.
-Kevin
:)